Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mommy and Daddy left me!


Bob lecturing his parents.
Hi everybody! You are not going to believe what my parents did to me. They abandoned me! It was horrible. I don't know how to tell time but I think they were gone for about fifty years.

If it wasn't for Uncle Ian and his small human that squeals, I surely would have died. They came over and fed me and played with me a few times. I'm not sure how they knew I was in distress...maybe they saw Mommy and Daddy escape.

I gave them a very stern lecture and have kept a close eye on them since their return. They don't seem to understand that I can only protect them from bugs and other scary stuff if they stay in the house. It has been a bit of a challenge getting them back in their routines as well but I sure am glad they are home. It's getting too chilly at night to sleep without my Mommy.

Bob & his Mommy enjoying his catio.

No comments:

Post a Comment