Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bob the Savannah Cat - Entry 016

Hi, internet peoples!  Today has been a really interesting day.  Mommy said that since I'll be four months old next week and I already weigh 5 1/2 pounds, that I'm big enough to use the big boy potty instead of using the cat box that is in the people bathroom.  

I was excited until I found out that the big boy potty is a cat box in the big, scary basement.  I'm not sure how I feel about this because I really like making peepees when Mommy does. She won't let me make poopies with her though.  

We reached a compromise.  I get to keep my cat box in the people bathroom until I'm not scared of the basement anymore.  Here is a video we made today of the first time Mommy let me go down the scary basement steps.  I'll keep you all updated on my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment