Friday, November 15, 2013

Bob the Savannah Cat - Entry 014

Me & Mommy
Happy Friday!  This has been a really good week for me.  Here are some highlights!
  • I didn't have to go in time-out at all.
  • I learned how to jump off my perch, over Mommy's head, and land in my bed that's on her desk!
  • I got to watch fishy and birdy videos on Mommy's computer.
  • Every morning, I get to wake up in Mommy's armpit!
I guess Mommy had a pretty good week too.  Before I was born, she was in a movie with some other cats and now the movie is for sale.  I was kind of sad because I didn't get to be in it but she said I can be in the next one.  If you want to buy a copy, click on her picture below.  I'm warning you though...the cats in this movie are not classy Savannahs like me.


click here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment