Sunday, July 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Bob!

Savannah Cat Bob on his Birthday Catio
Hi everybody! Did you know this is a special day? I didn't. It started like most Sundays at our house. We slept in a little. Then, when I saw Mommy starting to wake up, I laid across her face to make it easier for her to kiss my belly. After she was up and in her wheelchair, we played Peek-a-Boo and then I got on her wheelchair with her and snapped her headband a couple times. She loves these fun games I think of.

Then, without warning, Mommy and Daddy both started singing to me. I thought my ears were going to bleed but I tried not to let on so I wouldn't hurt their feelings because they sure seemed happy about it. Turns out, today is my very first Birthday! That means I'm one year old. 

I got my Birthday surprise a little early but I am still accepting presents. For my big Birthday surprise, my Uncle Bob, Aunt Iris, Uncle Ian, Mommy, Daddy and my big sister Nicole all worked together and made me a Catio! I love it! They are the best! When I sit on top of my big kitty tree, I can see the whole neighborhood. Mommy says I'm going to win the Mrs. Kravits award. I can't wait!
Baby Bob
It's been a pretty fun Birthday so far. Although, I don't think it's right that I had to get a Time-Out just for trying to help Daddy with some home improvement projects. I think my paws would work way better than those silly paint brushes he uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment