Friday, June 27, 2014

Savannah Cat Bob Tummy Troubles - Entry 233

Hi there, everybody!  Today is my 11 month birthday!  It's been a rough 11th month. First, I got that booboo on my head.  We never did figure out what it was but I'm glad it's all better. Mommy said I run into stuff so much, I probably knocked the fur right off!

Then, I had some tummy trouble. It wasn't because I ate anything bad. I just...I just do not like change and when too many things change all at once, I get upset. You won't believe what my parents did! They got a new dining room set and got rid of the old one without even discussing it with me. I was already grumpy because they kept putting that sticky medicine on my head booboo. Plus, there has been a lot of loud and scary noises coming from the front porch. Mommy keeps saying that it's a surprise for me and I'm going to love it when it's done. I'm skeptical.

So, all this stress upset my tummy and I couldn't eat. Of course, that meant I had to go back to the Vet. This time the Vet let me hide under my Pooh blanket while he examined me. He's pretty nice. Then I got an X-ray and saw what was wrong with my tummy. I had really bad gas but it wasn't coming out. Lucky for me, Mommy knew exactly what to do!

She started giving me digestive enzymes and probiotics every day. She also gave me a funny massage on my face called, Reflexology. Within 24 hours, I farted a bunch and it sure felt good! 

It took me a few days to get back to my regular routine but I feel great now. Mommy says I have to take my enzymes and probiotics forever to keep my tummy happy. Her and Daddy take them too.

Now I just have to wait and see what this surprise is...


No comments:

Post a Comment