Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Savannah Cat Super Genius - Entry 230

Belly rubs are very relaxing.
Hey there, everyone! I'm 8 1/2 months old now and I weigh 10lbs!  Mommy says I'm a big boy and a super genius because I learn new things everyday. 

Last week, I learned how to lock the bathroom door. A few moments later, I learned that Mommy does not have a key for the bathroom door. We were both scared that I would have to live in the bathroom forever. Lucky for me, all my humans are really smart and they figured out how to save me.

Now that I'm a big boy, I had to learn a new way to get morning kisses from Mommy. You see, like me, my Mommy is a special breed. Savannah Cats are bigger and stronger than regular domestic cats but Mommy's breed of human is smaller and more fragile than regular domestic humans. 
Help! She's tickling me!

I used to just walk up Mommy's stomach and lay on her face so she could give me morning kisses without getting up. Well, one day when I was walking up her stomach she made a noise...like, maybe that didn't feel very good on her stomach. So now, I just stand next to Mommy while she is laying in bed and then I gently roll on top of her...and put my face right in her mouth so she can give me morning kisses without getting up!
I'm a pro at cleaning toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment