Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Savannah Cat Learns Manners - Entry 229

Bob pretending his raw beef is actually squirrel.
Hi, Everyone! Sorry I don't have as much time to blog as I used to.  This world is such an unpredictable place that it is hard for me to focus.  

In the past couple weeks, there have been some disturbing changes. 

There is no more snow to bring in the house and put in the bathtub for me to play in.  I'm not sure where it all went but I suspect these foul creatures called "squirrels" had something to do with it because it disappeared as soon as they started running amok.  I do not trust them and yell at them at every opportunity.

Then, it rained a bunch and it all puddled up in the basement.  I thought this was fantastic!  Mommy did not agree.  After I played in the basement puddle, Mommy made me play in the sink with clean water.  I'm still confused about Mommy's obvious displeasure with that whole situation.  I enjoyed every minute of it!

Now I'm supposed to be learning MANNERS.  Apparently, that means I should not do anything that seems super duper fun.  I'm not allowed to slap humans on their butt when they are bending over.  I'm not allowed to climb up the inside or outside of a lady's skirt.  I'm not allowed to lick boobs or try to get inside a lady's shirt.  I love my Mommy but sometimes she is totally unreasonable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment