Friday, January 24, 2014

Savannah Cat Scrabble - Entry 224

Hey there, Everybody! Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I got neutered last week and I feel ok but...some things are a little confusing now. I still love my Mommy lots but, it's different now. I don't want to marry her anymore. I just want to snuggle and play with her. She says that's what neutering is for so I guess it worked.

Anyway, I learned a new game this week and it's super fun! It's called SCRABBLE and this is how it's played:

First, I lay on the board to warm it up while I help Mommy put her letters on the funny stick.
Then, I have to see how many letters I can swallow before Mommy gets them.
I never realized how competitive she is until now. She's really good at SCRABBLE too because I didn't get to swallow one letter! I think she almost pulled out my tonsils too!
After that, then we try to spell some words.  It's a pretty fun game. Now that you know how to play, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment