Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bob the Savannah Cat - Entry 001

Bob, a blue F3 Savannah Cat
Hi.  I'm Bob and I'm a kitten.  I'm very handsome and smart.  That is why Mommy picked me to be her special helper.  

Her hind-legs don't seem to work right so she drives a house-car instead of walking on her back paws like other peoples do.  That's why she needs a special helper.  

I have only been with her for a little over a week but I'm pretty sure that she is the boss of everything.  That means I have to help her with everything.  It's a really fun job.

My days go something like this...

  1. When I think she is working too hard, I pretend to eat her plant so that she'll chase me into the toy room and play.
  2. I climb up her house-car to supervise what she's doing.
  3. I help her exercise by wrestling and playing with her.
  4. Her job can be very stressful so I make her laugh as much as possible.
  5. When she is sitting on the couch watching a movie, I keep her lap warm.  



It's me, Bob!
Me and Mommy riding on her house-car.


No comments:

Post a Comment