|Bob, a blue F3 Savannah Cat|
Her hind-legs don't seem to work right so she drives a house-car instead of walking on her back paws like other peoples do. That's why she needs a special helper.
I have only been with her for a little over a week but I'm pretty sure that she is the boss of everything. That means I have to help her with everything. It's a really fun job.
My days go something like this...
- When I think she is working too hard, I pretend to eat her plant so that she'll chase me into the toy room and play.
- I climb up her house-car to supervise what she's doing.
- I help her exercise by wrestling and playing with her.
- Her job can be very stressful so I make her laugh as much as possible.
- When she is sitting on the couch watching a movie, I keep her lap warm.
|It's me, Bob!|
|Me and Mommy riding on her house-car.|